Thursday 18 December 2008

Day 1

Day 1

Perth - Rockingham - Mandrah - Dawesville
Distance: 130.52km
Weather: Fine + Windy
Puncture: 0
Accident: 0
Accommodation: Dawesville Holiday Park (Powered Camp Site : $33)

This is my first day of my trip! Get up at 5, coulndn't really sleep. Left home around 6.30 being saw off by my host mother Dee. Stared the city of Perth smaller as I ride toward south. See you Perth for a while.

The first half of the ride was easy as there was a well equipped cycle path on the way, but the secound half was riding creazy fast cars on the right.

In Mandurah, I went to a popular bakery, the Miami Bake House. Its pie was beautiful, I can't help eating 4 pies, thanks Ash!

Settled in Dawesville as I planned but it cost me a lot, one powered camp site for $33. It's more than hostel. But there was no choice so I stayed there.

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment