Wednesday 17 December 2008

Ride Down Under - Greeting

Dear readers


Welcome to my new blog, Ride Down Under. This bog is for my bike touring around Australia, yes, again a blog about bike!


I don’t know how it came up with me. Travelling anywhere by bike. This feeling started occupying my mind since 2007. By now I can’t really imagine myself travelling without on my bike. May be bike is becoming the part of myself. The best way to fulfill this obsession is simple. "bike it, pedal it". So I do the same thing this time as well.

The first trip aims to Esperance, which is located in the east of the Great Southern of Western Australia.

The details of the trip will come up shortly.


I hope you will enjoy reading this bolg as well and hope you will travel with your bike next time!


Yohei

12 December 2008

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the trip Yohei!


    ride safe
    -Prawi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prawi
    Cheers mate, I will give you a call when I get to Parry Beach!

    ReplyDelete