Sunday 28 December 2008

Day 12

Day 12 (28 December 2008)
Pemberton - Northcliffe - Walpole
Distance: 130.87km
Weather: Fine
Puncture: 0
Accident: 0
Accommodation: Walpole Lodge ($25/Dorm)

It was eventually the longest ride of the trip. I was just riding, riding and riding. I didn't do any sightseeing today. I was just concentrated on completed this mission ride.
Gosh, I'm so glad that I found a proper accommodation and manage to cook proper meal tonight.
That's all from today. Hopefully, I will catch up with the proud supporter of 2 minutes nodules tomorrow.

Chao, good night.

1 comment:

  1. Yohei! It's been a while. This bike trip sounds awesome, it's pretty hot in NZ at the moment so it must be insanely hot over there.
    Sounds like your doing well so far, have a wicked time and I'm cheering for ya!

    ReplyDelete